LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT CASES & MATTERS
SaralKanoon is one of the best teams of Highcourt Advocates with expertise in Labour & Employment cases & matters.
We represent Employers & Employees at various Tribunals, High Courts & Supreme Court for matters & cases related to labour & employment.
Labor and Employment laws cover every phase of the employee-employer relationship: applying, hiring, training, working, paying, promoting, disciplining, and terminating the employer-employee relationship. How do employers, especially small to medium-sized companies, keep up with the ever-changing landscape of employment law? How do employers ensure that their employment decisions will not get them into hot water with the Central or State government?
Our firm advises on:
- Employment agreements, including confidentiality agreements and non-compete clauses
- Employee handbooks to disseminate company rules, policies and regulations
- Employment discrimination, including disability discrimination
- Family medical leave
- Wage and hour laws
- Sexual harassment
If there are claims made against your company, we are experienced in employment litigation, and we can represent you at various stages of Labor Tribunals, High Court or Supreme Court of India. In these instances, we will prepare the necessary documentation, contact the appropriate authorities and represent you at all hearings.
Understanding and obtaining your rights in the workplace can be challenging and intimidating. With attorneys on staff and human resources teams on site, the legal resources available to employers often exceed those available to the individual employee. We provide effective counsel to employees to help protect their rights.
- SaralKanoon can review your employment agreement. During our review, we will assess the terms of salary, commission, bonuses, non-solicitation covenants and non-compete agreements which may be included. If the terms of this agreement are unsuitable or inequitable, we will assist you in the negotiations, or even litigation, to amend the terms of the contract.
- If you have been wrongfully terminated or victimized by unlawful business practices, our attorneys will work with you to ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve. In addition to representing employees who have suffered from breach of contract claims, wrongful discharge and various employment torts, we have extensive experience in discrimination claims.